How we recruit
We advertise our current vacancies on our Current Vacancies Page at our website and provide the following the recruitment process as an outline:
At Supreme Money Transfer we take a great deal of care to make sure that you’re right for us – and that we’re right for you. If we think that we might suit each other, we’ll invite you to the next stage, which will consist of some – or all – of these, depending on the role you’ve applied for.
Our recruitment team will consider your application and advise via e-mail if you have been successful during the shortlist stage.
When attending face to face interview we would expect you to dress smartly and to be punctual, since other interviews may be scheduled after your own. If you are delayed, please phone us and let us know.
Please Note: We understand that interviews can be a nerve-racking, but try not to worry, relax and be yourself as we are honestly a friendly bunch!
• Telephone interview – a quick and easy way for you to find out more about us and the job and for us to make an initial assessment about whether you have the skills and experience we’re looking for.
• Competency interview – your chance to tell us about some of the things you’ve accomplished in your working life and how you went about achieving them; and our opportunity to assess whether you’ll be comfortable with the way we work.
• Technical interview/assessments – we’ll need to be certain that you have the specific skills and experience for our technical roles.
• Psychometric tests – for some posts, we’ll need to evaluate in depth your personality, aptitudes and suitability; to do this we use psychometric testing carried out by specialist assessors
• Assessment centre – for some posts, we’ll need to see how you behave in a variety of real-life situations. We will invite you to one of our assessment centres, where you’ll complete a number of activities – competency interviews, group exercises, case studies and so on.
When will I know if I have been successful?
If we are going to proceed with your application you will know very quickly, possibly the next working day. All offers of employment are subject to the satisfactory completion and outcome of Pre-Employment Screening and Vetting Checks. We will ask for your full permission to process these checks and the checks we make will be fully explained to you. You can opt out at this stage, but we would not be able to continue with our offer you employment should you do so.
We’re proud that we’ve created a working environment where everyone can give their best – and can make the most of their careers – whatever their background. We welcome applications from everyone – regardless of age, sexual orientation, gender, ethnic background, faith or disability. We’re interested only in your skills and aptitude – not in the group you happen to fall into.
Pre-employment Screening and Vetting
The highest standards of integrity are essential to the commercial success and reputation of Security Watchdog. We exercise a duty of care to our employees and customers in everything we do. An example of this is Pre Employment Vetting and Screening which is integral to our resourcing process and is a requirement of employment with Capita. If you are successful and offered a position with us full details on the level and process of screening/vetting will be provided and explained by our recruitment team