Definition and interpretation
Collectively all information that you submit to SMT Limited via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the website. Details of the cookies used by this website are set in the clause below (cookies).
Supreme Money Transfer, we or us
Malmarc & Holbeck House, 116 Dewsbury Road, Leeds. LS11 6XD.
UK and EU Cookies’ Law
The privacy and Electronic Communication (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amended) Regulations 2011.
User or you
Any third party that accesses the website and is not either (i) employed by SMT Limited and acting in the course their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to SMT Limited and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services; and
The website that you are currently using, www.suprememoney.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms conditions.
3. The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
5. A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trustees and partnerships;
6. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
7. Reference to any statutory provision includes any medication or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following Data, which include personal Data, from you:
b. Date of Birth;
d. Job title;
f. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
g. Operating system (automatically collected);
Our use of Data
1. For purposes of Data Protection Act 1998, SMT Limited is the “data controller”.
2. We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months.
3. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and/ or other companies within our group
4. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security)
5. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website. Specifically, Data may be used for the following reasons:
6. Internal record keeping;
7. Improvement of our products/ services
8. Transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
9. Contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customised or update the website;
Why we collect information
1. To process your transactions
2. To verify your identity
3. To collect payment for your use of the Service
4. To allow our partners to fulfil their promotional obligations to you
5. To troubleshoot problems with the Service
6. To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and rules, such as those relating to “know-your-customer”, and anti-money laundering requirements.
7. To detect and prevent fraud and other illegal uses of the Service
8. To send you marketing notices, service updates, and promotional offers
Third party websites and services
10. Supreme Money Transfer Limited may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the website. These providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this website
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
13. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
14. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy.
Controlling use of your Data
15. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
16. Use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
17. Sharing Data with third parties
Functionality of the Website
18. To use all features available on the website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your Data
20. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Supreme Money Transfer Limited (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £20.
21. We employ industry-accepted standards in protecting the information you submit to us on our website. We have put in place SSL [Secure Socket Layer] encryption technology to protect your sensitive information transmitted on our website. We also require a username and password from each user who wants to access his or her information on our website.
22. Data security is of great importance to Supreme Money Transfer Limited and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and ensure Data collected via this website.
23. If password access is required for certain parts of the website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
24. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the website.
26. All Cookies used by this Website are in accordance with current UK and EU Cookies Laws.
27. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a pop-up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Supreme Money Transfer Limited to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
28. This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookies
|these are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a transaction account or make use of e-billing services.||Strictly necessary cookies|
|they allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.||Analytical / performance cookies|
|these are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).||Functionality cookies|
|these cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.||Targeting cookies|
29. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
30. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
31. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
Transfer outside the European Economic Area
32. Data which we collect from you may be stored and processed in and transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). For example, this could occur if our services are located in a country outside the EEA or one of our service providers is situated in a country outside the EEA. These countries may not have date protection laws equivalent to those in force in the EEA.
36. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
You may contact Supreme Money Transfer Limited by email at [email protected]