Are you ready to send us your documents?
Use the link below to send us your document
Supreme Money Transfer allows its customers to send at their convenience up to a MAXIMUM amount of £600.00 without any identification requirements provided this is not regular occurrence. For any transaction beyond this amount, proof of a valid form of Identification will be required. Valid IDs in the United Kingdom are passport, UK driving license, EEA National ID card, and WRS ID card. A Proof of Identification will be required for multiple transactions totaling £1,000.00 and above. For any transaction above £1000.00, a copy of Customer Identification as well as a Proof of Address will be requested before the transaction is carried out.
To verify 'who you say you are', we ask for ONE of the following documents. NOTE: This list is not exhaustive.
- Valid Passport
- Current UK photo-card Driving Licence including provisional
- Inland Revenue Tax Notice, e.g. notice of coding (but not a P45 or P60)
- Motor insurance certificate (NB only if address is stated)
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (V5C)
The prevention of money laundering is a key focus of regulatory authorities in the UK and EU. Money laundering regulations are designed to stop the movement of funds derived from criminal activity and to restrict the availability of money to fund terrorist activities around the world.
In accordance with our regulatory obligations as a remittance service provider, we have put procedures in place to minimise the risk that our service could be used for money laundering purposes including:
- Identification of all clients
- Monitoring and reporting suspicious transactions
- Maintaining records for at least five years
- Training staff to recognise suspicious transactions and to be aware of their reporting obligations
- Reporting suspicious transactions to the appropriate authorities as required by law
In order to further reduce the risk that our service could be used for money laundering purposes, we use a sophisticated multi-point technique to ensure all transactions are subject to the correct levels of “Know Your Customer “and regulatory checks, including the OFAC blacklist.
We will not accept you as a client until we are satisfied that you are who you say you are. Furthermore, we reserve the right at any stage to refuse to process your transaction if you fail to provide us with satisfactory information or, if information you have provided to us subsequently appears to be misleading, incorrect or false.
We will not ask you to provide any information that is not necessary to satisfy our legal obligations. You should therefore comply with any request for information promptly. Your failure to do so could, in some circumstances, be regarded as suspicious. You should also assume that all information provided to us could be made available to regulatory authorities in both the United Kingdom and the other country associated with your transfer of funds.
WARNING: Money laundering is a criminal offence. You should be aware that, by misusing our service, you could expose yourself to criminal prosecution, as we are bound to automatically report such behaviour to the authorities. Examples of misuse include, but are not limited to:
- Breaking a large transaction into smaller transactions to avoid reporting
- Providing false or misleading contact details
- Providing false identification documents
We do not want your business if the funds you are transferring are sourced from, or are related to, criminal activity.